Coaches and dancers are looking for ways to improve their turns, but they often miss the upper body as an important component. Use this training plan to keep the upper body and back connected to the core for arms that are sharp and stay lifted throughout the entire turn set.
- Lunge and row (8 reps, each side)
- Tick tock arms (10 total)
- Tricep plank jack (10 total)
Repeat for 3 rounds, then do:
- Lunge and press (10 total)
- Side plank twist (8, each side)
- Plank leg lift (20 total)
Repeat for 3 rounds!